Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Players' Weekend

August 24, 2019 02:06PM
toga
but these black - white unis are ridiculous. The white are too much white even numbers are hard to read - at least the Yankees have off set the numbers & names by outlining them with a contrasting shade. The spikes, etc designed by the players are kind of cool - letting them express their creativity especially Didi.
I know they keep talking about Yankee/Dodger history But like Aaron Boone, when these two iconic franchises meet they should be wearing their recognizable uniforms. Two more games to go - and they come during normal East Coast hours eye rolling smiley

I don't care for themthumbs down either, toga. I'm with Aaron Boone on this one...the two iconic unis is what I would rather see. The marketing opportunity here is rather transparenteye rolling smiley and I so agree with your observations, toga...in a word, these unis suck!eye rolling smileysad smileyconfused smiley

The spikes I can live with and appreciate because they don't dominate the way a full uni doeseye popping smiley.

I am also loving the fact about the start times for the next two games too....that's gotta help us, righthot smileysmiling bouncing smileythumbs upsmileys with beerthumbs upsmiling bouncing smiley? Sure hope it does!!!smiling bouncing smileyhot smiley

Gator
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Players' Weekend

toga825August 24, 2019 09:47AM

Gator388August 24, 2019 02:06PM

unclekevin376August 24, 2019 04:59PM

Hitman23399August 25, 2019 11:51AM

Gator400August 25, 2019 01:21PM