Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

???

August 01, 2019 05:22PM
Jethro Bodine
It looks like no one wants to work with him. Maybe he's planning to go elsewhere and is on cruise control? We need new hungry blood. He's too comfortable in the NYY GM position. Hasn't won since, what, 2009? 10 yrs in New York is a lifetime.

Time to get new hungry blood. Since George got sick, what has he done? One title in last 20 yrs.? Don't let the door hit ya Brian.

You do realize that the landscape has changed in MLB since the late 90's, right? The luxury tax, revenue sharing, supplemental draft picks to give up for type A free agent signings. The things I just mentioned has allowed small market teams to afford in keeping their prized pitchers and everyday players, unlike in the 1990's and prior.

Also, Brian Cashman turned the 2016 "old and decrepit" Yankees team into a young and up and coming "Baby Bombers" squad withOUT a FIVE YEAR DROUGHT, like the Cubs & Astros put their fans through in order to FINALLY get to the PROMISE LAND!!!

George wouldn't be George in this 21st century revenue sharing/luxury tax" atmosphere. Oh, and by the way, George was hated in the early 1990's, and a standing ovation occurred at Yankee Stadium when the suspension was announced of his suspension. I was one of them who was happy, because George SUCKED back then, and thank God he was suspended and Gene Micheal took over. Because if George was still at the helm back then, Jeter, Pettitte, Jorge, Mo, Bernie etc would've been traded for over the hill, past their prime jerk offs. Like Jay Buhner for Ken Phelps, Doug Drabek for Rick Rhoden, Jose Rijo for whoever the F we got for him (trust me, the trade SUCKED!!!)

THANK GOD FOR BRIAN CASHMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Cashman needs to go.

Jethro Bodine776July 31, 2019 04:16PM

???

Hitman23401August 01, 2019 05:22PM

Re: Cashman needs to go.

Jethro Bodine455August 01, 2019 06:35PM

Do you know what a link is?

Hitman23409August 01, 2019 10:19PM

Re: Do you know what a link is?

Jethro Bodine446August 02, 2019 01:02AM