Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: I think not signing Keuchel will haunt us.

June 15, 2019 12:35PM
hindsight is 20/20. Houston wouldn't offer Keuchel what he wanted during the off season - no team was willing to make an offer while draft options were included in a deal. $2 mil or so were more important to him than signing with the Yankees. Cash has to consider the budget & its effects on luxury tax this year & beyond. No one could foresee Paxton's knee becoming a problem; Germain's or the other injuries that have since become a problem. We have three young arms rehabbing & trying to make it back sooner rather than later - Severino, Germain (who might do bull pen duty with only about 50 innings remaining on his limit) & Jordy Montgomery . if for once this year the baseball gods are with us, we should have a grasp of what they will bring before the trade deadline. Remember George is not at the helm calling the shots giving blank checks to overpay for over-the-hill lengthy contracts. It's not the same baseball I grew up with - still trying to get used to the way it develops. Think we're all frustrated with the 3/11 streak after watching the kids take us to first. See what the future holds - but I still hate losing. angry smiley
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Here’s my usual rant

PRYanksFan713June 14, 2019 09:03PM

Re: Here’s my usual rant

unclekevin368June 14, 2019 09:31PM

Re: Here’s my usual rant

Giambino379June 15, 2019 06:22AM

I think not signing Keuchel will haunt us.

Hitman23349June 15, 2019 12:05PM

Re: I think not signing Keuchel will haunt us.

toga357June 15, 2019 12:35PM