Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: 15 wins..

April 27, 2019 02:49PM
I appreciate your optimism, Hittersmiling bouncing smileythumbs upsmileys with beer! It helps me keep things in perspective as far as how the long baseball season unfolds and helps me from letting things get too dark. Given the deluge of injuries that we have encountered thus far, it really is pleasantly surprisinghot smiley that the Pinstripers have been this competitivesmiling bouncing smiley. It is nice to come onto the Yankees Board and be reminded of that a little bit!thumbs up

I will admit that when things are going bad I can become a bit too much of a naysayermoody smiley sometimes but a visit here often informs me and can help shape/change my opinions in a more positive and thoughtful way...kind of "getting shown the lightthumbs upeye popping smiley" as it were.

This is not to say that we shouldn't call out poor decisions and poor playeye rolling smiley when they happen. We should. But we should also do it in a such a way that once those critiques have been stated then we move on(hopefully onward and upwardsmiling bouncing smiley) instead of lingering or dwelling on the negativemoody smiley side of things. After all, for me, I try to remember or remind myself that even if we don't win the ultimate chip(World Series championship) there is something to be said for just trying to enjoy the ride that is the Yankees season with all of its accompanying ups and downs.smiling bouncing smileyeye rolling smileyeye popping smiley

Preechiate you all on this board and always look forward to your informed, enlightened and sometimes positive sometimes less than positive but mostly always thought provoking posts!

Be well everybody, take care and GO Yankees!!! See y'all out here on the board!!!grinning smiley

Gator
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

15 wins..

Hitman23744April 27, 2019 11:55AM

Re: 15 wins..

Gator393April 27, 2019 02:49PM

17 wins for April!!!!

Hitman23354April 28, 2019 11:43PM

The month of May

Hitman23371May 01, 2019 05:09AM

Re: The month of May

Gator397May 01, 2019 04:48PM