December 19, 2018 04:10PM
PRYanksFan
I won't lie, I wasn't broken up when Cano left to go to Seattle. I want 25 guys on this team who will hustle all the time, not just when it suits them. If Cano didn't hit it in the gap or over someone's head, you knew he wasn't going to bust it down the line. And I see Machado doing the same thing. And if you think that doesn't effect the rest of the guys that DO BUST THEIR BUTTS going down the first base line, then you're fooling yourself. Even Stanton runs hard down the line.

I would like an entire team that hustles all the time as well, but what I want more than anything else is the Yankees winning a World Championship.

Machado would make the Yankees more productive offensively and would greatly improve the defense. As far as me being foolish if I don't think Machado's lack of hustle won't effect the rest of the guys. Well, Cano didn't effect Jeter, Teixeira, A-Rod, Gardy etc from hustling back in the day, and I do not believe Machado would stop Judge, Gleyber, Hicks, Gardy etc from hustling.

Plus, there is no guarantee that Didi will be 100% when he comes back, if he comes back and stays healthy. Just ask a Mets fan.

[nypost.com]
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Last comment on Manny Machado..till the next one

PRYanksFan985December 17, 2018 01:36PM

Re: Last comment on Manny Machado..till the next one

Gator602December 19, 2018 01:55AM

Re: Last comment on Manny Machado..till the next one

toga433December 19, 2018 06:37AM

Manny Machado will be a tumor??

Hitman23517December 19, 2018 02:09PM

Re: Manny Machado will be a tumor??

PRYanksFan460December 19, 2018 03:36PM