Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Manny Machado will be a tumor??

December 19, 2018 02:09PM
PRYanksFan
We don't need Manny Machado. The guy will be a tumor on this team, he will mess up the chemistry with his selfishness. Sign Daniel Murphy to play second for a fraction of what it will cost to get Machado. Move Gleyber to short for a few months till Didi gets back, and don't mess with the good karma this team has built. Mark my words, Machado will destroy this team internally!

Just curious. Were you thrilled when Robinson Cano left for Seattle back in the winter of 2013? Or were you bummed out like I was? Say what you want about Machado, but he is a generational player who would make the Yankees better. The more I think about it, the more I want him in pinstripes.

Watch the video of Buck Showalter's interview on the Michael Kay show that I already posted on this website. You really think Showalter is lying for Manny's sake?? If you don't want Manny Machado on the Yankees, that's fine, but don't give me this nonsense that he would be a tumor on the Yankees who would destroy this team internally all by himself! Geez!!!

[www.youtube.com]
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Last comment on Manny Machado..till the next one

PRYanksFan985December 17, 2018 01:36PM

Re: Last comment on Manny Machado..till the next one

Gator603December 19, 2018 01:55AM

Re: Last comment on Manny Machado..till the next one

toga433December 19, 2018 06:37AM

Manny Machado will be a tumor??

Hitman23517December 19, 2018 02:09PM

Re: Manny Machado will be a tumor??

PRYanksFan460December 19, 2018 03:36PM