Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Final 3 Series

September 21, 2018 08:35AM
Ok the inevitable happened last night - congratulations to the Sux for clinching 1st place in the ALE angry smiley You bet that pisses me off - BUT let's see if seeing our longstanding rival celebrate on our turf can ignite a flame under the 2018 Yankees - think back to 1997 losing to the Indians & the energy we saw in '98. We have 10 games left in regular season - 3 with the O's then on the road. Doesn't make any difference who we play we have to go into every game with our A game - HFA in that dreaded one game WC is on the line - anyone wondering why I keep saying Rothchild and not Boone has to go - quite simple. Boone is a novice manager, hired because he would cater to the sabermetricians with the help of an 'experienced' coaching staff. He said in opening remarks he would depend on the coaches for guidance in decisions - Rothchild is doing the same thing we saw under Joe G - not taking pitchers out when they show signs of fatigue/can't get pitches over - recent losses can be attributed at least in part to that - last night I would not have brought Tanaka out after the Stantonian Slam - Green should not have been starting a second inning when he wasn't throwing 1st pitch strikes - Chap had nothing on his FB & should have brought in Holder. Okay so this is Monday morning qbing - but so be it. We can't afford to lose the next 3 series or even break even - we have to dominate or it's going to be an early end with a long cold winter to dissect the shortcomings of what should have been.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Final 3 Series

toga807September 21, 2018 08:35AM

Re: Final 3 Series

Hitman23466September 21, 2018 09:13AM

toga397September 21, 2018 01:22PM

unclekevin487September 21, 2018 04:07PM