April 11, 2018 06:59AM
I suffered through to the bitter end but didn't have the heart for post game. I did my own. We endured 5-5 with mediocre teams including two devastating extra inning losses at home vs. the O's. Thought last night was our best shot against the Sux with Severino on the mound - But he really couldn't do anything from the first inning even though Boone let him struggle through 5 (maybe trying to save some bullpen). The pen didn't fair much better - Kahnle & Shreve totally had nothing. The D was not solid & crisp - wouldn't be surprised to see Andjuar sent back to S/WB as his footwork was horrid & moves made to bring Gley up - switching Wade/Walker to 3rd so Gley can play 2nd. I questioned having a Cfer & LFer who have no experience with the monster & no BP to see some of the nuances of Fuckway . The only bright spots: The Judge had a good night at the plate and after whiffing twice, Stanton got a couple of hits (single & Double) maybe to build a little plate confidence.
Should we get swept in this series - which is quite possible- the season won't be offer but it will take some doing to establish confidence in this team as a cohesive unit - by fans, players and coaches. Of course, I'm still not content with the coaching staff. We should have Hicks back tomorrow -probably Robinson gets set down. Frazier still not released for baseball activities - I'm glad they're taking all precautions but at the time, it did not look like much of a hit. Drury is awaiting test results for migraines. Bird is still about a month away. CC should be able to make his next start - but we still a pitcher who will lead the rotation. Oh well those were some of my presser thoughts
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Yankees vs Red Sux 2018 style..

Hitman23923April 10, 2018 04:16PM

5-0 Red Sux top 5th....

Hitman23567April 10, 2018 08:41PM

14-1??!!

Hitman23551April 10, 2018 09:34PM

Re: 14-1??!!

toga512April 11, 2018 06:59AM