Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Expanded Netting

October 03, 2017 07:28AM
We are all happy the little girl survived while wishing it never happened. The Yankees have been doing studies with architect and builders who erected the facility for the best material & installation process; this does not happen over night at least several months to get the correct data needed and now the work will be done at both The Cathedral II and Steinbrenner Field. Both Todd Frasier who hit the ball & was visibly affected and a Yankee PR representative contacted the family offering any help the team could provide. Apparently that was good enough for the father, not sure what he expected sad smiley It was an unfortunate accident and I believe the Yankees handled it in a descent way. (my cynical side is waiting to see a huge law suit filed against the City, the Bronx, The Yankees, Todd Frasier possibly even the architects and construction company - guess I don't trust anyone who can't accept it as an accident - but will try to collect financially (while saying it's not about the money - that just the legal secretary in me) You know she will get the best possible medical care and the Yankees are incurring all medical expenses including even she needs psychiatric to get through the trauma.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Expanded Netting

Giambino1188October 01, 2017 06:47PM

Hitman23603October 02, 2017 11:10AM

Giambino631October 02, 2017 11:19AM

Hitman23649October 02, 2017 01:15PM

Gator619October 02, 2017 11:22PM