Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

'Monday Morning managers'

May 14, 2018 09:28AM
It's baseball so I can't say QB's - but these people really piss me off - but at least this morning I held my mouth shut instead of telling him off. First he admits Severino is an Ace but totally ragged on his performance last year - guess 3rd in CY voting meant nothing. Then Stanton only hits against bad teams - only two 4 hit games - oh but both were instrumental in getting Ws on the board. He's adjusting to a new team, a new league, new pitchers and new ball parks. He started off slow last year (trailing Aaron in jacks for a good part of the season until he took off). Then caps it off with if Girardi was such a good manager how come we're having the best season. This guy is obviously one of the not-for-real fans who think you have to win a championship or you're a horrible manager. No concept of what it takes these days as all teams are competitive and with FA & luxury caps even small market teams have the ability to field competitive teams. Just a guess he's a few years possibly 10 younger than me. Just had to vent my frustrations especially since there's no Yankee game today & the Sux play the A's
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

'Monday Morning managers'

toga840May 14, 2018 09:28AM

Re: 'Monday Morning managers'

Hitman23543May 14, 2018 11:39AM

toga447May 14, 2018 03:10PM

unclekevin505May 14, 2018 03:23PM

toga429May 15, 2018 06:00AM