Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Anyone Else???

January 18, 2018 11:52AM
Going through baseball no make that Yankee withdrawal. In 27 days P&Cs report for ST, 5 days later position players report and soon after ST games will begin. In the meantime I counting the days because I miss turning on YES every day for a Yankee game, ENCORE or Classic. Oh sure they have Net B-ball, college B-ball but I'm a Yankee girl and nothing takes the place of seeing those pinstripes. Everyone is looking forward to seeing the bookends of Judge/Stanton with books of Sanchez, Didi, Bird fitting in. Barring injuries we should be in for another exciting season. Don't forget looks like the bullpen just might be better than the 2017 as D-Rob, Kahnle & Green will be here for the entire season. We still have a couple of holes: personally I would love to have Toddler agree to a one-year with possible extension. That would take some pressure off Andjuar , Give Tyler Wade a chance a 2nd while waiting for that first month before calling up Gleyber. As for starting pitching, it would be comforting to get another experienced arm going into the season - Chance Adams & Justus Sheffield will get their chances. CC will need to spread out his starts while we still have Tank's elbow in the wings. All in all I can't wait for the fun to begin.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Anyone Else???

toga925January 18, 2018 11:52AM

Re: Anyone Else???

toga489January 18, 2018 11:53AM

Giambino560January 19, 2018 05:18AM

Hitman23551January 19, 2018 04:59PM

Hitman23601January 19, 2018 05:00PM