August 13, 2017 06:40AM
I stopped reading articles because got sick of media trying to create controversy My observation began when the hype - Judge's Chamber; face of the Yankees, face of MLB; the nonsense with the HR derby - and the fact that this is just his first full season in the majors. He's succumbed to it - it may be mostly mechanical but unless the coaches sit down & talk to him, it will become mental and take a miracle to snap him out of it. Wish Paul O'Neill would have lunch & talk to Aaron. He's a good kid and has so much potential. The monster home runs & evol just garnered too much hype & intentional or not I think that's where his focus went. Those bad pitches he wasn't swinging at, he does more often now - pitchers aren't giving him that many good pitches so he really has to be selective. He lost his shot for MVP/ROY together and unless the spiral stops SOON that assured ROY might get out of reach. Maybe he needs a timeout with a good coach & go over videos of April/May/early June compared to what has happened in July/August dropping nearly 40 points. I didn't/don't mind the home run output slipping as long as he was getting opposite field hits & taking his walks.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Could Aaron Judge lose the ROY race to this Boston Red Sux rookie??

Hitman23852August 13, 2017 02:32AM

Re: Could Aaron Judge lose the ROY race to this Boston Red Sux rookie??

Giambino475August 13, 2017 06:33AM

Re: Could Aaron Judge lose the ROY race to this Boston Red Sux rookie??

toga472August 13, 2017 06:40AM

Paul O'Neill

Hitman23444August 13, 2017 11:35AM

Re: Paul O'Neill

toga434August 13, 2017 11:52AM